It is recommended that you save a configuration or golden configuration before installing any driver.
This driver only works via RS-232 using the SAM module.
- The standalone driver allows control of only one system and one zone. It offers a slightly simpler driver setup.
- The platform driver allows controlling more than one handler and zone on a SAM.
- The standalone driver is available on the HVAC menu on the Crestron Home Setup.
The SAM module needs enough time to process each command and send the necessary feedback. This is a limitation of the SAM hardware.
- Make sure the physical connections are correct.
- Confirm the communication settings.
- If you have Infinity Touch thermostats, make sure the thermostat is on the home screen.
- Confirm you are using a supported SAM module. If you have Infinity Touch thermostats, you need to have at least SAM model SYSTXCCSAM01, SYSTXCCRCT01 or SYSTXCCRWF01. If you have older SAM board model, with the Infinity Touch thermostat, than this will not work.
- Uninstall the driver, reboot the CH processor, re-install the driver.